What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? 0 Published: 7. Jan 2013 By Icy
The other day on the podcast we talked about some MMOs we can't play because of several elements. Pehaps it's the cause of the visuals, the animations, or combat method.
I've experienced many of these moments. I would love to play DCUO, for example, but I loathe the character creator and the controls. That's a dealbreaker, ladies! EverQuest II repelled me for years due to its plasticky, uncanny valley looks, even though I knew it would be a deep, rewarding title.
What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? And are you able to overcome that?
- Previous: Hanna screenwriter is to write for Shadow of the Colossus movie
- Next: Latest Neverwinter screenshots
- Deep Down Gets an Enlish-version Gameplay Trailer, Giving Hope for a Localization
- The E3 2014 Trailer for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Respawn Entertainment Acquires Ex-God of War lead Stig Asmussen
- Nolan North: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End May Be the Last Installment of the Series
- Nintendo Explains Why Twitch Streaming Isn’t on the Wii U
- New 'World Football Championship' Game Mode Added to World of Tanks
- AC: Unity Female Character Petition Has Got 2,807 Signings
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gets New Gameplay Footage
- Sony's Yoshida Promises to Tell Us If They Cancel the Last Guardian
- What You Need to Know about Assassin’s Creed Unity