What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? 0 Published: 7. Jan 2013 By Icy
The other day on the podcast we talked about some MMOs we can't play because of several elements. Pehaps it's the cause of the visuals, the animations, or combat method.
I've experienced many of these moments. I would love to play DCUO, for example, but I loathe the character creator and the controls. That's a dealbreaker, ladies! EverQuest II repelled me for years due to its plasticky, uncanny valley looks, even though I knew it would be a deep, rewarding title.
What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? And are you able to overcome that?
- Previous: Hanna screenwriter is to write for Shadow of the Colossus movie
- Next: Latest Neverwinter screenshots
- Fable Legends Dynamic Lighting Screens
- Report: Rayman Legends Engine Being Used to Develop New Prince of Persia
- A Sneak Peek at PS4 1.7 Firmware Update via Some Screens
- PS4-version Last of Us May Have a Price Drop for PS3 Game Owners
- Xbox One Sales Worldwide Surpass 5 Million
- Xbox One Version of the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Ceased Indefinitely
- Codemasters Announces a Teaser Video for GRID 3
- The First Cinematic Teaser Trailer for Risen 3: Titan Lords Released
- NPD: Xbox One Sells Best, but PS4 Still Tops the Hardware List
- PS4 Sales Graph Indicates the Console Enjoys Amazingly Stable Growth Since January