What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? 0 Published: 7. Jan 2013 By Icy
The other day on the podcast we talked about some MMOs we can't play because of several elements. Pehaps it's the cause of the visuals, the animations, or combat method.
I've experienced many of these moments. I would love to play DCUO, for example, but I loathe the character creator and the controls. That's a dealbreaker, ladies! EverQuest II repelled me for years due to its plasticky, uncanny valley looks, even though I knew it would be a deep, rewarding title.
What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? And are you able to overcome that?
- Previous: Hanna screenwriter is to write for Shadow of the Colossus movie
- Next: Latest Neverwinter screenshots
- 6 Things Worth Expecting in Child of Light
- Glorious Fan-made Metal Gear Solid Trailer in MGS 5 Style
- Man Strangled His Son Addicted to Video Games
- DRM Still Unnecessary for the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC
- The First Official Project CARS Trailer will Absolutely Get You Stunned