What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? 0 Published: 7. Jan 2013 By Icy
The other day on the podcast we talked about some MMOs we can't play because of several elements. Pehaps it's the cause of the visuals, the animations, or combat method.
I've experienced many of these moments. I would love to play DCUO, for example, but I loathe the character creator and the controls. That's a dealbreaker, ladies! EverQuest II repelled me for years due to its plasticky, uncanny valley looks, even though I knew it would be a deep, rewarding title.
What Barrier Stop You from Playing an Promising MMO? And are you able to overcome that?
- Previous: Hanna screenwriter is to write for Shadow of the Colossus movie
- Next: Latest Neverwinter screenshots
- Angry Birds movie right acquired by Sony
- Mass Effect 3 PC Sold $6 on Amazon
- Ubisoft: games will be launched more often
- Last Year, 205 Jobs Added into Take-Two
- 1666 Development Paused