The Daily Grind: Do you worry about making the wrong choice? 0 Published: 12. Dec 2012 By Icy
It's generally very difficult to make wrong choices in an MMO. You can make choices that are less than optimal, definitely, and even choices that you later regret, but there's almost always a way to respec and try again. Even if you can't do that, you can always reroll and transfer most of your stuff from one character to another.
Despite all of this, as I sat down to choose my first powers in Champions Online, I found myself very nervous that I'd pick the wrong thing for my character. I'm pretty sure that level 5 is far too early for me to have any chance of ruining my character forever, and I can always drop a few bucks and try again if that turns out to be the case, but I still couldn't help but have that fear that making the wrong choices would be disastrous.
So what about you? Do you occasionally worry about making the wrong choice with your character, even if you know that most of those choices can be remade if it turns out you were wrong? Or do you forge ahead without fear, confident it will all work out in the end?
- Goat Simulator pays tribute to Diablo’s infamous Cow Level
- Goat Simulator’s Next Patch Makes the Game into a Chaotic MMO
- Deep Down Gets an Enlish-version Gameplay Trailer, Giving Hope for a Localization
- The E3 2014 Trailer for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Respawn Entertainment Acquires Ex-God of War lead Stig Asmussen
- Nolan North: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End May Be the Last Installment of the Series
- Nintendo Explains Why Twitch Streaming Isn’t on the Wii U
- New 'World Football Championship' Game Mode Added to World of Tanks
- AC: Unity Female Character Petition Has Got 2,807 Signings
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gets New Gameplay Footage