Third World for Ragnarok Online 2 is Open 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Asiasoft Online today announces the opening of third world for Ragnarok Online 2 called "Freyja", which is the name of a Nordic goddess associated with love, beauty and fertility. "Freyja" has been in full operation from 6th January 2013, 1000HRS (+8 GMT).
Additionally, starting from 7th January 2013 at 1030HRS (+8 GMT), players can gain full access to Ragnarok Online 2's Cash Shop to purchase in-game items such as special potions, decorative clothing, equipments and mounts.
- Previous: Onnet sign for Real Soccer 1 and expand into European market
- Next: Contest rewards are granted to all participating players
- Are Day Z and Rust the Proof of Society Being Awful?
- Get a Level 90 World of Warcraft Character with $60
- Enjoy Elder Scrolls Online's Ambient Music
- Fantastic Flappy Bird MMO
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Open Beta on PS4 Details
- Overview on the Elder Scrolls Online through a Beta Video
- The 6 Kinds of Human Beings in DayZ
- The Settlers Online: New Feature Enables You to Fight against Common Enemies
- PvP Developer's Introduction of Maps, Guilds & Combat in the Elder Scrolls Online
- 172,000 DayZ Copies Sold During Its First 24 Hours