Third World for Ragnarok Online 2 is Open 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Asiasoft Online today announces the opening of third world for Ragnarok Online 2 called "Freyja", which is the name of a Nordic goddess associated with love, beauty and fertility. "Freyja" has been in full operation from 6th January 2013, 1000HRS (+8 GMT).
Additionally, starting from 7th January 2013 at 1030HRS (+8 GMT), players can gain full access to Ragnarok Online 2's Cash Shop to purchase in-game items such as special potions, decorative clothing, equipments and mounts.
- Previous: Onnet sign for Real Soccer 1 and expand into European market
- Next: Contest rewards are granted to all participating players
- Goat Simulator pays tribute to Diablo’s infamous Cow Level
- Goat Simulator’s Next Patch Makes the Game into a Chaotic MMO
- New Destiny Trailer Shows You How to Choose to Play the Game like an MMO
- Five Most Disliked Features in the Elder Scrolls Online
- Probe into Why the Elder Scrolls Online Is a Failure