Official:Popular Champions Slightly Nerfed in Dota 6.78c 1 Published: 1. Jul 2013 By Link
The DotA 6.78c has just been released, and its update will focus on the recent popular champions. The latest patch from Icefrog will slightly nerf the present popular champions and makes the game more balance. The patch is expected to get implemented in Dota 2 next Thursday European time.
* Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
* Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
* Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
* Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
* Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
* Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
* Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
- Previous: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Will Launch This Week
- Next: Flash: Next goal is to win the championship
- Will PC Games be free totally?
- Which Skills can avoid Bloodseeker’s Rupture?
- Dragon's Prophet Launches New Zone - Olandra
- DOTA2 new version 6.80 coming soon
- How CrossFire Becomes the Most Profitable Free-to-Play Game