Dead Space 3's Kinect features unveiled 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Here’s a trailer in which EA is showing off some other commands of Dead Space 3's Kinect besides the voice. The Kinect functionality will allow players to "find objective," use stasis or "reload."
That all sounds clever, but was tapping down the right analog stick for objectives, or hitting the X button to reload, like the buttons were mapped in Dead Space 2, really less efficient? You have to find out by yourself.
- Previous: World of Warcraft Launches the New Swift Windsteed
- Next: The Walking Dead sells 8.5 million episodes
- Look Back to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- EA: Titanfall Xbox 360 Not Coming to Xbox Live Games on Demand
- E3 2014: EA’s Press Conference Scheduled
- Can EA's MOBA Dawngate Rival League of Legends?
- Bruce Lee in EA Sports UFC Gets the First Trailer