Dead Space 3's Kinect features unveiled 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Here’s a trailer in which EA is showing off some other commands of Dead Space 3's Kinect besides the voice. The Kinect functionality will allow players to "find objective," use stasis or "reload."
That all sounds clever, but was tapping down the right analog stick for objectives, or hitting the X button to reload, like the buttons were mapped in Dead Space 2, really less efficient? You have to find out by yourself.
- Previous: World of Warcraft Launches the New Swift Windsteed
- Next: The Walking Dead sells 8.5 million episodes
- iOS and Android Versions of Heroes of Dragon Age Released
- Battlefield 4 Issues Noticed by Wall Street as EA Stock Falls
- NBA 2K14 Gives You a Technical Foul for Swearing
- Latest White Xbox One Gallery
- Price of Xbox One is $90 higher than that of PS4