Dead Space 3's Kinect features unveiled 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Here’s a trailer in which EA is showing off some other commands of Dead Space 3's Kinect besides the voice. The Kinect functionality will allow players to "find objective," use stasis or "reload."
That all sounds clever, but was tapping down the right analog stick for objectives, or hitting the X button to reload, like the buttons were mapped in Dead Space 2, really less efficient? You have to find out by yourself.
- Previous: World of Warcraft Launches the New Swift Windsteed
- Next: The Walking Dead sells 8.5 million episodes
- EA is working on Wii U games, planning bigger projects for PS4 and Xbox One
- Former EA CEO thinks next-gen consoles will still succeed
- EA dev thinks Wii U is crap
- Kinect Used in Cars to Prevent Kids Suffering Heatstroke
- Jason Rubin saw Metro: Last Light as success of an underdog