Dead Space 3's Kinect features unveiled 0 Published: 8. Jan 2013 By BarryC
Here’s a trailer in which EA is showing off some other commands of Dead Space 3's Kinect besides the voice. The Kinect functionality will allow players to "find objective," use stasis or "reload."
That all sounds clever, but was tapping down the right analog stick for objectives, or hitting the X button to reload, like the buttons were mapped in Dead Space 2, really less efficient? You have to find out by yourself.
- Previous: World of Warcraft Launches the New Swift Windsteed
- Next: The Walking Dead sells 8.5 million episodes
- Battlefield 4: Final Stand Video
- Watch the first Battlefield: Hardline campaign gameplay footage
- Sony Reply EA Membership Issues
- EA announced monthly membership details
- The Sims 4 showed off more than 15 minutes gameplay footage